Pages

Thursday 8 November 2018

Our Trip To Manaiakalani

On Wednesday my whole school went to The movies to watch other school videos. When we were going my whole class was split up so we had to go with Rm 6 when we were on the bus we were all quiet cause Mr Ramklown was with us. When we arrived at the Movies we had to line up when we finished lining up we walked to the cinema when we arrived there we saw a lot of primary school's 
we were in cinema 5 we walked up to our seat's we were at seat d. After we watched the movies we all walked outside in our class line, we were waiting for our bus to come when our bus came we all got in and drove back to school when we came back to school we had to go talk inside the hall about what we gonna do from now on.


1 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so pleased you enjoyed your visit. I was there all day and I saw your movies. I was very proud. Which ones were your favourites?
Mrs Burt
Manaiaklani

Post a Comment