Pages

Thursday 14 September 2017

Vector

                                           Vector


Vector is a company that looks after the powerline. Vector came to our school to tell us about the powerline and how to be safe around the powerline she told us that we have to be safe around the big powerline machine.  She showed us a couple of things to be safe around the powerline she said if a wire is ripped a little bit we can"t use it because you can get electric shock.


I enjoyed talking about this because it is about powerline
I enjoyed learning this because it is fun to learn about.                                        

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi bernadette , You have made a great job on you vector writing I like how you used something that can help you .
My question is how could you writing something very good .

Unknown said...

Hi Bernadette, I really enjoy this blog I hope you do more, keep up the good effort.

Unknown said...

My question for you is why is vector important?

Post a Comment